- Specialized knowledge and experience in Taxation & Business Registration.
- More communication than what larger agencies provide.
- Strategic partnership and advice for potential opportunities to grow your brand.
- Work is done in-house and not outsourced to a third party.
- We practice what we preach and use our own services to grow our business.
Rs. 1500.00/- All Inclusive
As per the GST Council, entities in the Northeaster and hill states with an annual turnover of Rs.20 lakhs and above would be required to obtain GST registration. For all other entities in rest of India would be required to obtain GST registration, if annual turnover exceeds Rs.40 lakhs. Entities required to obtain GST registration as per regulations must file for GST registration within 30 days from the date on which the entity became liable for obtaining GST registration.
Allindiataxfiling.com is the leading business services platform in India, offering a variety of services like GST registration, GST return filing, private limited company registration, trademark filing and more. Allindiataxfiling.com can help you obtain GST registration in India. The average time taken to obtain GST registration is about 3 - 5 working days, subject to government processing time and client document submission.
Process We Follow
Allindiataxfiling.com can Register for GST in 3 to 5 days
We will certain documents to be submitted to GST Department.
We draft your GST application and file it on your behalf.
Once your GST registration is completed we will send GST license to you.