- Specialized knowledge and experience in Taxation & Business Registration.
- More communication than what larger agencies provide.
- Strategic partnership and advice for potential opportunities to grow your brand.
- Work is done in-house and not outsourced to a third party.
- We practice what we preach and use our own services to grow our business.
STARTUP INDIA REGISTRATION
Rs. 2500.00/- All Inclusive
STARTUP INDIA REGISTRATION
Startup India, initiated by the Government of India is a flagship initiative launched in January 2016. This initiative is taken by the government of India to boost the ecosystem for supporting innovation and startups in India. Through this scheme, the government is looking forward to driving sustainable economic development and enhance employment opportunities in India. The government of India recently announced Startup India action plan to meet the requirements of this initiative.
Most of the startups are focused on gaining revenues and maximizing their profits by using various methods which is a good thing. At the initial stage, most of the startups are bootstrapping their organizations out of their hard-earned money. One of the ways to enhance your earnings is to reduce the cost. Government retains 30% of our income in form of tax which leads to increased cost. We can save this cost for three years by simply registering our startup with the Startup India initiative.
Benefits of startup India Registration
- Startups will be permitted to self-certify compliance with nine labour laws and environmental laws. In the case of labour laws, no inspection will be conducted for a period of three years.
- Startup India enables companies to register through their mobile application and upload relevant documents. There will also be single window clearances for approvals, registrations and filing compliances among other things.
- Patent filing approach will be simplified. The Startup will enjoy a rebate of 80% of the fee in the patent application. The startup will bear only the statutory fees and the government will bear all facilitator fees.
- The Startup India programme will encourage research and innovation among students who are aspiring entrepreneurs and seven new research parks will be set up to provide facilities for startups in the R&D sector.
- Equal opportunities will be provided for both startups and experienced entrepreneurs. Earlier this was not possible because all applicants required either ‘prior experience’ or a ‘prior turnover’. But now, public appropriation norms have been relaxed for startups.
Process We Follow
You must first incorporate your business as a Private Limited Company or a Partnership firm or a Limited Liability Partnership.
REGISTER WITH STARTUP INDIA
After Incorporation,Then the business can be registered as a startup.
You need to submit required documents to us for processing.
That’s it! On applying you will immediately get a DIPP number for your startup.